help changing the world

There is a lady on a mission to change the world for the better.

She got the most amazing idea on how to help all people to earn cash if they just have a smartphone.

She don´t need money she only need people to make this work for everyone, and we can help her.

Her name is  Jennie and I have known her 1year and 4 month now, and she is one of the most brilliant people I have ever met.

Before she created YWB she helped people under the name Invisible Blessings

for example the disaster in phillipines 2013 (read under the video 

she realized she could help many more people if she created a way for everyone to get more money….. 

So she created YWB

Facts from 2015:
93 Million people play Candy Crush Everyday
30 million people play Angry Birds Everyday
27 Million People Play League of Legends Everyday
8 Million People Play Farmville 2 Everyday

-So how good of a game do we have to be in order to earn more than the most popular games?  

Jennie: Well the truth is we do not even need to come close to being as good as them to make far more
money because we have things they do not have and those things alone are enough. Our patented
pending model allows everyone in the world to play for free…

 it is a free game that can change anyone’s life. 

-So are the prizes really that big? Big enough to change someone’s life? 

Jennie: No they are not. But due to the way our system works
people could earn 5,6,7 and even 8 figures annually from it and that is because the majority of the prize money is actually not paid to the winner. 

If you look at the 7 level referral bonuses you can see that a person who referred just 10 people who all did the same down 7 levels would have 10 million chances to win everytime someone plays and when people are winning several times a day then it
gets even more insane.

– this game is going to make everyone a millionaire? 

Jennie: No  I am not saying anything close to that because 95% of people will do what they have always done throughout history when faced with an opportunity and that is nothing

The other 5%, however, could make nice to really incredible money. With 2% actually having the chance to become extremely rich!

 It is a window of opportunity that will be seized by some and missed by most. 

As the 95% wait for it to become a sure thing the other 5% will be doing everything possible that they can to get others to join under them.

So anyone can be in the 5% or even the 2% if they decide…..

(work as an gaming agent info)


So if we register in her app and tell all our friends to do the same we will quickly become a huge base of people.

And a huge base of people attract advertising agencies….. and advertisers pay huge amount of dollars to be placed in front of a huge base of people.

She already have the advertising in place

She already made diffrent plattforms for these ads

the only thing missing is the people

So let us bring them in…. this is brilliant, easy and free!!!

all you do is either recommend her game and app or just play the game…. nothing is easier and you are helping lots of other people!

change the world with ywb
change the world with ywb


There is not a single reason for anyone not to register and share this to others…. together we can change the world.

Register and download from here: YWB

we are already a team working with this, so after registration and downloading the app, please come to our fbgroup so we can help eachother help the rest of the world.

thank you for your support

It is 100% tested, 100% proven, 100% legit, 100% free and….

it is 100% easy:

1: register from:here

2: download the app ” Your Web Base “

3: login

4: go to tab “apps and games” inside your app and download sweet sugar smackdown




The members fbgroup: here

we are fun & amazing